Submission of Personal Information:
(a) You agree that the personal information including without limitation name, address, contact number, credit card details (” Personal Information”) that you provide on the Platform upon registration shall be made available to us by Platform operator at the time of your availing the Payment Services. You represent and warrant that, at all times, this Personal Information will be true, accurate, current and complete.
(b) You agree to maintain and update the Personal Information in case of any change and shall ensure that the Personal Information provided by you is true, accurate and complete.
(c) It is hereby clarified that we shall not be liable in any manner whatsoever for any loss or damage incurred by you or any dispute initiated by or against you, due any untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete Personal Information provided to us.
“Payment Services” shall mean the collection of payments by us, for the Order(s), from the Buyer(s): (i) using Payment Instruments (defined below), various banks or financial institutions, that enables the Buyer(s) to pay online; and/ or (ii) for cash on delivery Order(s), by collecting cash and remitting the same to the Seller(s) of Products.
(a) In order to facilitate the purchase of Products by Buyer(s), we have entered into arrangements with various third-party payment providers such as pre-paid cash cards, wallets, banks, or financial institutions and such other entities (“Payment Instrument(s)”) as may be determined by us, in our sole discretion, which shall enable the Buyer(s) to pay for the Orders placed by the Buyer(s) on the Platform.
(b) Buyer(s) hereby agrees and acknowledges that we shall collect the payment, for the Orders placed by the Buyer(s), on behalf of the Seller. By availing the Payment Services, Buyer(s) authorizes us and our authorized representatives to collect the transaction amount payable for an Order from the Buyer(s), on behalf of the Seller, and process, facilitate and remit the payments to the Seller.
(c) Upon placement of Order on Platform, Buyer(s) shall be able to make payment for the Order placed by the Buyer(s) for completing the transaction through one of the Payment Instruments or methods of payment prescribed by us and made available, from time to time, on the Platform.
(d) At the time of placing the Order on Platform, we may in our sole discretion require Buyer(s) to pay an advance amount equivalent to a certain percentage of the value of the Product(s) purchased from the Seller (“Advance Amount”). Such Advance Amount payable by the Buyer(s) shall in no event exceed the transaction amount for an Order and shall be adjusted from payment received from the Buyer(s) against the Order delivered. In the event of any cancellation of the Order by the Buyer(s), we may in our sole discretion either:
- refund the Advance Amount to the Buyer(s);
- forfeit the Advance Amount as cancellation fee; or
iii. transfer the Advance Amount to the Seller(s).
You agree and acknowledge that our decision in this regard shall be final and binding. If you do not agree to the above, you may choose not to transact on the Platform. If you transact on the Platform, it shall be deemed that you have agreed and accepted the above terms.
(e) Buyer(s) hereby acknowledges that the Buyer(s) is solely responsible for the transactions / payments made to the Seller for the Products purchased by the Buyer(s). Buyer(s) hereby acknowledges that we do not have any obligation, responsibility or liability to verify any transactions authenticated and/or authorised by the Buyer(s) or its payment instructions.
(f) We do not make any representations pertaining to the information, content, Products included on or delivery of the Products or otherwise made available to Buyer(s) and Buyer(s) acknowledges that we are only acting as an intermediary between the Buyer(s) and the Seller. Buyer(s) hereby further agrees, acknowledges and confirms that we are not responsible in any way for the Products purchased by the Buyer(s) from the Seller and it is explicitly agreed by Buyer(s) that we will not in any way, under any circumstances whatsoever, be responsible or held liable for Products purchased by Buyer(s) from the Seller and/or in relation to any issue and/or dispute thereof. Buyer(s) hereby further agrees, acknowledges and confirms that under the aforesaid circumstances Buyer’s only recourse will be against the Seller and we will not be made a party to any such issue and/or dispute between the Buyer(s) and the Seller.
(g) We shall have the right to block your access to the Payment Services, if we in our sole discretion determine that the transaction being undertaken by you is not genuine or suspicious or fraudulent.
(h) Buyer(s) hereby consents and agrees to comply with guidelines, instructions, requests, etc., as maybe made by us or third party banks or financial institutions, as the case may be or a payment system provider or Payment Instrument from time to time, in relation to these Payment Services.
(i) Buyer(s) hereby acknowledges and agrees that we shall not be liable for failure of any transaction undertaken on Platform for any reason whatsoever including but not limited to non-performance or omission or commission on the part of the Seller, deficiency of service and/or Products delivered, technical errors on the Platform. Buyer(s) further acknowledges that we shall not be responsible, in any manner whatsoever, for any loss incurred by the Buyer(s) for a failed / incomplete transaction undertaken by the Buyer(s) using these Payment Services.
- Buyer may raise a return request with respect to the following reasons of deficiency in delivery of Shipment provided by us:
- Missing Product or some items from the entire order placed found to be missing which arise due to reasons attributable to us;
- Damage to the outer box delivered or Product damaged in transit; or
- Any other logistics or warehousing related issues.
Depending on the category of Product, you can raise a return request for any of the issues within the timelines prescribed below:
Accessories and Consumer Electronics
Home and Kitchen
Toys and Baby care
Stationery and Office Supply
Computers & IT devices
Smart Phones & Feature Phones
Bags, belts & Footwear
|7 days from the date of delivery|
|Food-FMCG||3 days from the date of delivery|
|Fresh Products||1 day from the date of delivery|
|Pharmaceutical||15 days from the date of delivery|
|Fertilizer & Agro Chemicals||2 days from the date of delivery|
- At the time of raising the return request, Buyer will be required to provide appropriate documents/ information at the time of submission or post submission of the claim/ dispute in support of its claim. These documents/ proof may include without limitation:
- images of the Product(s) indicating the issue in the Product/ shipment delivered. The images need to capture the following: (a) the shipping label with Order ID; (b) Order details; (c) packed shipment; (d) issue observed by you in the Product; (e) damages to the Product; and/or (f) the IMEI number (in case the Product is a mobile phone);
- unboxing/ normal video clip indicating the issues in the Product/ shipment delivered. The video clip needs to capture all sides of the package, order details, shipping label, quantity of the Product, damages in the Product, IMEI number (in case of mobile phones), any tampering with the outer box etc.;
- copy of bill/ tax invoice for the Product received.
If we require any further information or clarification from the Buyer we will contact you.
- Upon internal scrutiny and verification of the claim / return request, we may either accept or reject the claim/ return request. In case we accept the claim raised by the Buyer, we will arrange for the pick-up of the Shipment (if required) that has been delivered by us. It shall be the responsibility of the Buyer to pack the Product to be returned in a manner such that the packed shipment can withstand the handling and transportation process.
If the return request of the Buyer has been rejected due to the following reasons that: (a) Buyer does not respond to the inquiry calls and/or calls made by us to procure missing documentation and information; or (b) supportive documents are insufficient, or Buyer is unable to provide sufficient proof in support of the claim, Buyer may raise a new return request within three (3) days from the date of such rejection.
- We will initiate a refund of the order amount paid by the Buyer within forty-eight (48) banking hours.
- Our decision with respect to settlement of the claim/ dispute shall be final and binding on the Buyer and we shall not entertain any further claims once the claim/ dispute has been settled/ resolved by us.
- If the Buyer has raised a return request for any reason other than as mentioned under clause 5 (a) above and where such return request of the Buyer has been accepted , we may provide logistics services to the Buyer for returning the Products to the Seller (if requested by the Buyer). It shall be the responsibility of the Buyer to pack the Product to be returned in a manner such that the packed shipment can withstand the handling and transportation process. Further it shall be the responsibility of the Seller to refund the order amount already paid by the Buyer. In such cases of Seller approved returns, no liability shall rest with us with respect to refund of order amount to the Buyer.
- We may, in our sole discretion, check the contents of the returned shipment that are picked up from the Buyer, however, we shall not assume any responsibility or liability with respect to such verification of the shipment. If we choose to do such verification, our check will be limited to checking that the Products which are handed over to us match the description of the Products, quantity, colour, size, and/ or brand with the Product for which return request has been raised. Buyer’s return request shall automatically stand cancelled in case the Products handed over to us do not pass the verification check. We will not entertain any further return request in case of any cancellation due to verification check.
The returned Shipment will be delivered to the Seller within 45 days from receipt of product from the Buyer.
Any delay in delivery due to unforeseen reasons will be communicated by us.
- The Shipment to be returned will be delivered to the Seller in the same condition in which it was received by us from the Buyer. Seller shall be bound to accept the Shipment returned by the Buyer.
- At the time of delivery of the returned Shipment to Seller or any of its representatives, we shall open the Shipment at Seller’s location and Seller is bound to accept the same in an open condition. Seller will be required to acknowledge the delivery of the Shipment by signing on the proof of delivery document (“POD”) and clearly write on the POD if the returned Shipment is damaged or tampered with. Seller agrees to allow us to take photos, videos, etc. of the opened Shipment for our record purposes. Seller acknowledges that such photos, videos, etc. collected by us will be used at the time of settling any dispute (if any) that may be raised by Seller with respect to the Shipment.
- Seller can raise a dispute with respect to the Shipment returned to within seventy-two (72) hours from receipt of the same, failing which it shall be deemed as accepted by the Seller without any damage or fault. Seller may raise a dispute for any one of the following reasons using the Platform:
- Reverse Shipment/outer box is in a visibly damaged condition or tampered;
- Products received does not match with the products which were dispatched by Seller;
- Difference in the quantity;
- If the Reverse Shipment is not delivered but marked “delivered” on the Platform; or
- Mismatch/non-alignment with the approved refund amount.
- At the time of raising a dispute, Seller will be required to provide documents/ proof in support of the claim, which include without limitation, images of the returned product(s) indicating the issue in the Shipment received. The images need to clearly capture the following:
- the Return ID;
- packed Shipment;
- issue observed by you in the returned product;
- damages to the returned product;
- brand name/ manufacturer’s name of the returned product; and/or
- the IMEI number (in case the product is a mobile phone).
- Upon receipt of Seller’s claim, we will scrutinize the documents provided by the Seller and the Evidences collected by us and decide the claim either in favour or against the Seller.
The dispute may be resolved against Seller if it is concluded that:
- Evidences collected by us and documentation, proof, and information provided by Seller in support of the claim does not match;
- document/ proof provided by Seller is insufficient; or
- Seller does not respond to the inquiry calls and/or calls made by us to procure missing documentation, proof, and information in support of its claim.
Our decision with respect to settlement of Seller’s claim shall be final and binding on the Seller.
- We may in our sole discretion, agree to refund the delivery charges to the Buyer or Seller, as the case may be.
- If it is found that Buyer or Seller misbehaves with our field executive, we reserve the right to cancel the claim/ dispute raised by them without incurring and assuming any liability thereof.
Effective 1st June 2020